Gain the ability to do ethical hacking and penetration testing by taking this course! Get answers from an experienced IT expert to every single question you have related to the learning you do in this course including installing Kali Linux, using VirtualBox, basics of Linux, Tor, Proxychains, VPN, Macchanger, Nmap, cracking wifi, aircrack, DoS attacks, SLL strip, known vulnerabilities, SQL injections, cracking Linux passwords, and more topics that are added every month!
If you are like me, you are reading more now because you want to know for sure whether this course is worth taking before you invest your money and time in it. More than10,000 people have already completed the process of deciding to take this course and I hope sharing a few of their experiences can prove useful for you here. Here are what three recent students had to say in the reviews in their own words.
Awesome Course by Penny Garcia.
- I am 11 videos in and LOVING this course right now. The instructor is very thorough. I would certainly recommend this course to others as I am just starting out in pen testing and hacking and feel that this is what I have been looking for. Thank you so much for putting the time and effort into such an amazing course.
Best course ever.. by Mahmoud Selman.
- Thank you guys for such a great course. It’s the best one ever on Udemy and worth every penny. You have covered everything inside it. Students be aware! What you are going to learn here in this course is going to blow your mind!! and you got to use what you learn wisely otherwise if you misuse this info you can get from 5 to 10 years in jail. Keep it White hat.
Very helpful instructor by Deepak Muralidharan.
- Ermin Kreponic has been very helpful in solving many hiccups pertaining to this course. Especially considering the time difference between us. Much appreciated his help.
What you can see from reading these three reviews is that students love the technical support Ermin provides through answering questions about all of the subjects presented in the course. The lectures themselves are helpful and will inspire you to try actually doing what you see Ermin do. Then when you try to learn and have problems, you experience the greatest value of the course which is access to the instructor for help. You can ask anything related to the course and Ermin will give you a thoughtful answer which will consistently help you solve the problems you are having in learning ethical hacking and penetration testing.
Thank you very much for reading so much of the description for this course! The fact that you have spent some of your very valuable time here already reading this course leads me to believe that you will enjoy being a student in the course a lot! Find the “take this course” or “start free preview” button up on the page to give the course a try today!
If you want to learn more about what the course contains, here is a short list of questions to help you decide if you should take it followed by a deep list of the course lectures below. What you see is just the beginning of what the course includes because Ermin is making new lectures every month for you! You will get to see screen capture live tutorials showing you everything you need to do to get started with ethical hacking and penetration testing including information about all of the topics below!
- How to install VirtualBox.
- What to do to create the virtual environment.
- Installing VirtualBox in a Windows 8.1 environment.
- Basic Linux terminal.
- Staying anonymous with tor.
- Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
You get lifetime access to this course which already has 20+ hours of HD video tutorials sharing everything you need to be a penetration testing expert and ethical hacker! If you are still not sure, here are three questions you can use to make the final decision!
- Do you want to learn how to penetrate networks, exploit systems, break into computers, and compromise routers?
- Do you want to use the valuable skills to work for companies that want you to use these skills to test their network security and show them to enhance it?
- How would you feel if you could apply these skills to what you already know to greatly advance your career as a network specialist, network administrator, or freelancer online?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, I would guess based on my experience teaching 50,000+ students on Udemy that you might enjoy this course. If for any reason I am wrong, you have 30 days to ask Udemy for a refund. With 98% of students enjoying this course enough to not ask for a refund and 50+ students posting good reviews, I can guess the odds of you enjoying this course are very high!Thank you very much for reading all of this! Ermin and I hope to see you as a student in the course when we next meet!
Download link will be provided once payment is made!
Click HERE for CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE for assignments help, essays & reports writing etc.
Click HERE for lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE to download the PC/console games.
Click HERE to download the latest eBook bundles.