Knowing How To Hire Great People is only half the battle Managing for Maximum Performance Is The other Half.
As an ambitious entrepreneur whos committed to growing and scaling your business, you already know that you wont get there on your own.
The success of your business over the long term hinges on you having a winning team.
Introducing Managing Like A Boss
Module 1: CREATE A WINNING CULTURE
In many entrepreneurial circles, culture is a buzzword that is often talked about but not well understood. Yet, creating a winning culture is one of the surest ways to guarantee the success of your business.
Come away with:
- Knowing how to choose among the 4 types of cultures that map back to your management style.
- Understanding how to get your team to get fully bought into your Vision, Values, and Standards.
Module 2: dEVELOP YOUR LEADERSHIP ABILITY
Not only does life suck when you have to do everything yourself, but your business doesnt grow as fast as its capable of either. Running your business without being confident when you delegate is like trying to try to run a marathon while breathing through a drinking straw; exhausting and unnecessary.
- A clear understanding of the Delegation Triangle which makes sure that your team always has clear expectations and can deliver exactly what youre looking for.
- Ultra-simple, yet powerful tools that will make sure your team has done ALL of the heavy lifting before things get to you.
- A framework for reporting and measuring that will keep you in control EVEN when youre not the one doing the work.
Module 3: RUNNING PRODUCTIVE MEETINGS
Lets face it. As an entrepreneur, the last thing in the world you want to spend your time doing is sitting in meetings when you can be getting things done. Meetings can be incredibly powerful, but only when they drive forward outcomes that are important for your goals.
Come away with:
- Understanding the different types of meetings you and your team actually need and which ones can easily be left behind.
- Templates, examples and best practices for each type of meeting so that your entire team is clear on the purpose of each and every interaction.
- Knowing how to get the best contributions from your entire team regardless of whether they are loud and talkative, quiet and reserved or anywhere in between.
Module 4: PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
According to a recent Gallup poll, a staggering 85 of employees report being disengaged at work. That means for the average business owner or entrepreneur, of every dollar you spend on labor, 0.85 is going to waste. Your team, whether employees or contractors, local or virtual, part-time or full-time need to be managed to achieve their best performance.
- Knowing how to identify and help the people on your team play to their strengths.
- Simple strategies that work for evaluating compensation, promotions and performance reviews.
- The 3 key things you need to know about everyone who works for you.
Module 5: NAVIGATING TOUGH CONVERSATIONS
Its time to dig into and learn about the other people in your business. Teammates, contractors, partners and even investors. Learn and understand how to read people immediately and change your approach as the situation dictates.
- Action steps on how to navigate critical conversations with ease.
- A clear understanding of what causes workplace drama and how to put it to an end once and for all.
- How to get your people more engaged in their work, more consistently.
- Influence other people in an effective way for THEM.
Download link will be provided once payment is made!
Click HERE for CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE for assignments help, essays & reports writing etc.
Click HERE for lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE to download the PC/console games.
Click HERE to download the latest eBook bundles.