Did you know there is a HUGE demand for executive coaching?And it’s not just individual business leaders, executives or entrepreneurs who seek executive coaching to advance in their business or professional lives. Governments and organizations are recognizing — and investing — in executive coaching.
- A study by Stanford University and an executive coaching firm reveal that almost 66% of chief executives do not have a coach… and every one of those executives wishes they had one.
- According to a 2010 study, organizations are spending an excess of 5 billion dollars a year, globally, on external executive coaching services — and this has only continued to grow in the past decade.
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) reports that 82% of organizations in the United Kingdom use executive coaching as leadership development.
- An analysis by the US Census and federal statistics reports that the Executive Coaching market has grown from $7.7 billion in 2012 to 10.4 billion in 2018. (Source: Analysis of US Census and federal statistics; AnythingResearch 2019)
- In 2016, the US government spent over $749 million on executive coaching and executive coaching contracts for companies.
Download link will be provided once payment is made!
Click HERE for CHEAP online courses.
Click HERE for assignments help, essays & reports writing etc.
Click HERE for lifetime subscriptions.
Click HERE to download the PC/console games.
Click HERE to download the latest eBook bundles.